Here is an offer for people who live with their times. Simple lines, an original design and fashionable decorative elements give a modern look to suit your tastes. Doors equipped with these overlay panels gain in uniqueness. Entrance facades attract attention - they are elegant and timeless. PRESTIGE Line panels provide an excellent combination of insulation and aesthetics. Their thicknesses are adapted to the most popular profile systems, such as: ALUPROF, ALIPLAST, PONZIO, ALURON, YAWAL, SO EASY (BLYWEERT), REYNAERS, SCHÜCO HEROAL, CORTIZO.
- maximum dimensions cover by the warranty 1250 x 2500 mm;
- external coating made of 5754 / H 22 aluminum sheet with a thickness of 3 mm;
- expansion joint with a thickness of 5 mm;
- XPS rigid extruded polystyrene foam;
- internal coating made of 5754 / H 22 aluminum sheet with a thickness of 2 mm;
- the overall thickness of the panels in the case of overlay panels adapts to the frame profile of the doors;
- the standard thickness for overlay panels one side is 44 to 65 mm. Other thicknesses on request;
- in the case of overlay panel one side: the triple glazing has a coefficient of thermal transmission Ug 0.7 W / m² K; the panel has a thermal insulation coefficient starting from 0.9 W / m² K;
- in the case of overlay panel two side: the quadruple glazing has a thermal transmission coefficient Ug 0.5 W / m² K; the panel has a thermal insulation coefficient from 0.6 W / m² K;
Company "Veyna" has in its offer a wide spectrum of ornaments which are most popular on the European market. Glass produced at Pilkington is a high quality product that guarantees best design. It is obviously possible to use any other kind of ornament and glass type however longer realisation time should be allowed for. It is possible to use extra decorative mullions between the glass, safety or heat protection glass.
Sandblasting glass is the process whereby a specialized abrasive surface treatment of glass is applied leading to the removal of the top layer which results in visible tarnishing. The use of this technology gives a very delicate and subtle results. Sandblasting glass allows you to create any patterns that decorate the surface in a unique way. In addition to the designs shown below individually designs can be made on request.
Stained glass windows are an effective decoration of the door. Their brightness and color create a unique atmosphere. They create the "magic of light". Doors decorated by stained glass undergo a spectacular visual transformation, both in stylized and modern buildings.
Stained glass, being a decorative element, also has useful functions - it protects from unwanted views, protects against too much sunlight, and ensures discretion. Used in doors, it can be a painting image, simple geometry or intricate arabesque, and can also contain heraldic elements or the company logo.